Kormilda College supervises the transport of between 300 and 350 students from the school Gym every afternoon during a 20-minute period. It is supervised by staff with clear guidelines for the behaviour expected from students.
Buses and their routes for 2016 are, until further notice from the Department of Transport, as follow,:
- 107 and 108 – buses leave no later than 3.00pm.
- Route 208 leave 3.05pm for the Palmerston suburbs.
- Route 57 – one bus is allocated to this route, leaving 3.08pm to the Palmerston Interchange.
- Route 105 – leaves for the Darwin Interchange no later than 3.00pm.
- Plese click here for note from the Department of Transport re Route 105.
- Route 59 – one bus allocated, leave for Casuarina Interchange at 3.05pm. A public bus leaves later at 3.10pm.
- Route 106, leaves no later than 3.00pm. Route 222 bus leaves a few minutes later on the same route but stops service at Lee Point Road.
Current information can be found on https://nt.gov.au/driving/public-transport-cycling/school-bus-darwin#korm
Note: The Department of Transport keeps a current listing of all bus routes.